Friday, August 19, 2011

Dog & Birdhouse

Another dog w/bird card - I like this little stamp!  This time, I cut out another copy of the dog and bird house and popped them up for a 3D effect.  I cut out the design with a Circle Nestability and made an embossed edge around it.  Then I took a marker and colored in the edge.  Didn't like how it turned out - the line going around was jagged - so sponged more purple around so that it was not so noticeable.  Popping it up on a black background also helped.  Amazing what we do to fix our mistakes!


2 comments:

Gerlinde said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the embossing folder too! The purple edge looks great!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't look like a mistake to me. another adorable card by you. i like it i think the caption is totally appropiate. You done good again kid.

T