Monday, August 15, 2011

Flowers on Rocker

A new stamp that I got at the Stampaway Show in Cincinnati.  Colored with Copics and the "floor and wall" were done with Memento Ink Pads.  Flowers were hand punched and glued down to give it a 3D effect.  Each has a tiny black dot in the middle.  Card was also sewed around the edges - really like the sewiing effect!  Think I went a little overboard on the stitching on the oval, but it sorta goes with the rest of the card.
Here is another version of the same stamp - not sure which one I like best!?  I like the "wallpaper" effect that has the three dots, almost looks real.  Flowers have Stickles dots inside each for a little bling!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here you go AGAIN! amazing! I love it!

Your #1 fan

Anonymous said...

Hi ter, You are amazing. I liked both cards, but I liked the second card the best. It didn't look like it was so time consuming. I don't like to sew anyway.
T

Gerlinde said...

Love them both! THose flowers look time consuming, but well worth the effort!