Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunflowers

Sunflowers!  Punched out the sunflowers with the Blossoms Petal Punch and applied them to the red checkered paper.  Then ran it through the Lattice Embossing Folder, from StampinUp. 


Had actually made the sunflower part weeks ago and finally figured out what else to put on the front.  Didn't have enough brown and yellow paper to do the whole layering effect, so sorta layered the layers.  Had to make due with what small amount I had and it worked out.  I like the effect!

2 comments:

Gerlinde said...

Love the verse! And of course, the card too! Beautiful layout!

Anonymous said...

You are an absolute genious. My mother would be proud of you, I know I am. She usedt to say the "The mother of invention is necissity." And you proved her right. I love the idea of the layering idea. uses a lot of scraps too.
T