Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Project Hangers



I always have a bunch of projects that I am working on.  I start one, cut out pieces or stamp them out and hope to make several cards and then make just one and have all the extra pieces sitting there waiting for me to make the rest.  Had them sitting in piles all over the room and was getting to the point that I was running out of desk space.  So came up with this idea.  I have a closet in my craft room, so was at a local store and saw these clip hangers.  Asked if I could have a few - always love a freebie!  Then I went around the room and gathered up all my unfinished projects and put them in plastic baggies and clipped them to the hangers. 

 
What a perfect idea!  I can always see what is in the clear bags and can just grab a bag and finish with the project!  I just love organization!

1 comment:

Diane Caron said...

Love your idea! I've already adopted it in my room. I have to get used to it though. I was looking for the Halloween card I was working on and couldn't remember where I'd put the pieces. Forgot I got all organized and hung it in my closet :)