Thursday, March 14, 2013

Three Flower


Needed to make birthday and thinking of you cards and so used the same design for both types.  The flower was cut with the Cricut and then I tried to coordinate papers so that it all matched.  Such a challenge for me!  Was working with a sample of this card and knew that the background papers had to match, but the top layers had to be different styles but in the same color group.  Now, you would think with ALL the papers that I have this would be easy!  Not!  But anyway, this is what I came up with and not certain that I like the black dots on the turquoise card, but it really makes it pop!  I also sponged the edges of the pink flowers a darker pink and put an sequin in the middle of each.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reallly dig the layouts. You did a good job of matching the colors of the layers. Good Job.
T

Gerlinde said...

Super Duper color combos and layouts! Love them!