Friday, September 20, 2013
Caught a Bug?
Have had this stamp set from Inky Antics for a long time and never made a card with it because I just could not figure out how to lay it all out. Finally figured it out and think that it turned out cute! It has been a long time since I made a one layer card, I stamped directly on to the card front. I colored all with Copics. For the flyswatter, I wanted to make it so that you could see the bug underneath. I cut out the inside of the flyswatter and then used Waste Fabric from cross stitching and removed some of the strands and viola, I have a screen! Turned out really neat looking. I pop dotted just the handle part as the screen part is too thin to put the dots on it. Almost makes you want to get sick so you will get the card in the mail someday!